30 Min Friends’ Seder Resources
Here are the resources for the 30 Min Friends’ Seder streaming on Facebook and Tik Tok Sunday, April 17, 2022. Use these to make your seder more multicultural and inclusive!
Passover can be a lonely time for those who are not able to spend it with their loved ones. In an effort to support every member of our community Be’chol Lashon will put on an abbreviated virtual Seder hosted by Shekhiynah Larks. Join us as we sing songs, share recipes and retell the story of the Exodus through a multicultural lens in 30 minutes or less.
Below are the resources we drew from in creating the 30 Min Friends’ Seder streaming on Facebook and Tik Tok Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT.
Want to be a participant? Register here to receive a zoom link. Check back after the event for a recording!
Use these tools to make your Seder more multicultural and inclusive!
- The Racial Justice & Inclusivity Haggadah: created in partnership with Be’chol Lashon and the University of San Francisco’s Jewish Studies and Social Justice department. Artist Credit: Avadim Hayinu by Shane Evans commissioned by Be’chol Lashon; Exodus art created by Davi Cheng.
- The Ten Minute Seder by Rabbi Yonah Bookstein
- The Four Questions – Ma Nishtana – Park Avenue Synagogue
- Order of the seder – Cantor Analise Ocanto Romo
- How to give a land acknowledgment, taken from: Returning to my Indigenous roots this Sukkot by Emily McDonnel
- Michael Twitty’s African American Seder Plate and book “The Cooking Gene.”
- Benisty Family Moroccan Charoset Recipe
- Avadim Hayinu – Jewish Music Toronto
- The Ten Plagues – The Prince of Egypt (1998)
- Dayenu – Boys Town Jerusalem Choir